SKIP NAVIGATION Office Of The Ombudsman, Hong Kong

Contact Us

Please click here for the arrangement of our reception counter service.

  • 30/F, China Merchants Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 168-200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong

  • G.P.O. Box No. 3300, Hong Kong

  • Enquiry and Complaint Hotline: (852) 2629 0555

  • Fax: (852) 2882 8149


  • Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

    (except Public Holidays)

  • Arrangements in times of Tropical Cyclones or Rainstorms

    Click here

Copyright Notice:
Map from Lands Department

Disclaimer Notice:
The map information including Digital Map, Digital Aerial Photo, Digital Orthophoto and Satellite Image provided on this web site is protected by copyright owned by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the “Government”). No express or implied warranty is given to the accuracy or completeness of such map information or its appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances. The Government is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause in connection with such map information or with this web site.

The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Satellite Image Map (“the Image Map”) is prepared by the Survey and Mapping Office of the Lands Department of the Government. It contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data [2022] from Copernicus Sentinel-2 data captured in 2022, which covered a large region of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area for reference of the public. Users should make their own assessment of the Image Map and are advised to verify the information therein before use.

Application of the Image Map is restricted by European Space Agency. Users shall refer to “Legal notice on the use of Copernicus Sentinel Data and Service Information” at (, and specify the clause, ‘Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data [2022]’, in your application.

In the event of any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Disclaimer, the English version shall prevail. For more information, please contact the Survey and Mapping Office of Lands Department.